Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Blog Spotlight: Running Dog

This may be the closest thing to advertising I've done on this site. I know that many of my readers are affiliated with or at least aware of the team I run for, the Dashing Whippets. DWRT has a pretty good presence on the web--the team started back in 2009 because one of the founders, Rich, works for Meetup and had a free Meetup to use. The team has also had a Facebook page, a Twitter account (@dashingwhippets), and an Instagram account for quite a while. What DWRT has not had was a blog, that is until a couple weeks ago.

We recently launched a team blog with pieces by various team members. It spotlights races, workouts, and the personalities that make up our team. With several hundered members and workouts in both Brooklyn and Manhattan, it's difficult to get to know everyone so this blog is helpful in that respect.

It's definitely still a work in progress but if you're looking for another way to waste time at work additional interesting running commentary, it might be worth checking out. I expect it will continue to evolve over the coming weeks and months as the team tries to get a feel for what people are interested in reading.

Oh, yeah--I guess it would be helpful if I told you where to find it. Here's a link: http://dashingwhippetsblog.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment