Friday, November 8, 2013

The 2013 New York City Marathon in Brief

Last weekend was the New York City Marathon as most of my readers are likely aware. This whole week I've been hoping to put together a race report but things have been far too busy at work and at home to allow me the time to do so. Normally, in such a circumstance, I would just say, oh well, I'll get to it when I get to it and the blog can go unupdated a bit longer.

This time around, however, I feel that that the marathon was simply too momentus to go unmentioned. Why? you may ask. Did you re-qualify for Boston? No. Did you set a new PR? No. Did you at least see a celebrity, or something? Again, nope. So then what made it such a noteworthy marathon? I can almost hear you shouting. The answer (with photos), after the jump.

 
I GOT ENGAGED AT THE FINISH LINE!!!
 
 
 
Okay, now you may be clamoring for details. Well, until I have time to write more, you'll just have to let this tide you over.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm guessing, by her reaction, that it was a surprise? ;)

    ReplyDelete