Thursday, August 1, 2013

An Update and Some Changes

You may or may not have noticed, but I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been somewhat busier as of late both at work and outside of it. Perhaps the biggest piece of news? I've moved! I'm keeping the url the same for my blog--who knows, maybe someday I'll be back in Harlem--but changing the design and header to fit my new address.

Not from New York and have no idea where Sutton Place is? Sutton place is one of Manhattan's smaller neighborhoods, with its boundaries running roughly from E 59th Street south to E 53rd Street from 1st Ave to the East River. Still doesn't mean anything to you? You can just call it Midtown East.

What does this change mean for the blog? I'm not sure--it's not as if I've been posting regularly (it's been over a month!) so I wouldn't expect any radical differences...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment