Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun Friday Haikus

I'm not threatening promising that I'll be posting haikus every Friday, but once again the mood feels right. Maybe those early Wednesday long runs are playing with my head...

If you have suggestions for running related topics you would like to see turned into a haiku, or a form of poetry you feel would go great with a pair of racing flats, feel free to let me know in the comments. Otherwise, suffer through enjoy some more running haikus!


Early Morning
Photo from flickr user andycarvin
Alarm clock goes off,
Eyes open slow, not yet 5
It's time for a run

Move [Female Dog], Get Out the Way
A stroller, a bike
Sweet Jesus! Are you mental?
This track's for running

An Unfortunate Realization
Crowd's looking at me,
Pointing, they must be impressed
Nope, bloody nipples

2 comments: